Vionic Gemma Slipper AW21
Slip your feet into these soft, comfy slippers and you may never want to take them off. Adjust the hook-and-loop closure for a perfect fit.
- Featuring the same tried and tested Vionic technology as our sandals, active and closed-in styles, Vionic slippers offer everyday support for at-home wear.
- Footbed is covered with 100% polyester terrycloth and terry upper/lining features an adjustable hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanically contoured arch support and deep heel cup to realign your stride and help prevent moderate to excessive pronation.
- Flexible EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Footbed is treated with anti-bacterial, odor-resistant Ecofresh.
For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support. Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust. Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
Click here to view our easy sizing guide to make sure you are getting the right fit.