or 4 payments of $31.99 AUD with Afterpay
With their lightweight soles and comfy design, these versatile trainers make the perfect companion for days out, sessions in the gym and running errands, and will keep you in comfort when you are on your feet all day long.
- Slip-on style, lightweight mesh upper, internal goring at tongue, elasticized lacing detail
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Durable rubber outsole with textured tread offers good traction
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical, removable, textile-covered orthotic footbed with Vionic technology and a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support, and realign feet back to their natural position while wearing
- Helps to relieve common causes of heel pain and knee pain, related to over-pronation and flat feet
- An ideal complementary option for orthotic or arch support wearers
- APMA Seal of Acceptance
- Bottom construction: Agile
- Approximately 1-1/4" sole
- Fit: true to size; recommended 20 to 30 minutes of break-in time for the first few days of wear
- Textile/man-made upper; textile lining; man-made balance
- Imported The Agile Ingrid trainers from Vionic are made from breathable mesh fabric with a lace-up fastening and in-built EVA insoles that cushion your feet as you walk. With their lightweight soles and comfy design, these versatile trainers make the perfect companion for days out, sessions in the gym and running errands, and will keep you in comfort when youre on your feet all day long.
Click here to view our easy sizing guide to make sure you are getting the right fit.