Terms and ConditionsAt Sole integrity we hope to make your online shopping experience with us a pleasant and efficient one.
We have outlined some procedures and policies that we hope may assist you. By accessing the Sole Integrity website, you agree to be bound by the following terms (to the extent that they are not inconsistent with any non-excludable law).
LiabilityTo the maximum extent permitted by the law, we are not liable for any loss or damage (including consequential loss or loss of profits) that may be suffered as a direct or indirect result of accessing this site.
- Information on this site is provided for general use only. Other than these conditions, we make no representation that it is complete, accurate or reliable. If you rely on the information on this site, you do so at your own risk.
- We can change the information on this site, including these conditions, at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to check information regularly.
- Except where necessary for viewing the information on our site, you must not reproduce, adapt, link within frames, distribute or transmit in any form by any process, information on this site without prior written consent from us.
- Any questions regarding the use of any material on this site should be directed by email to, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a sufficient description of the material that you want to use and it's intended use.
- The law of Queensland will govern any dispute you may have with us regarding this site. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Queensland's courts for the purposes of resolving any such dispute.
- If any part of these conditions is void, unenforceable or illegal in a jurisdiction, that part is severed for that jurisdiction. The remainder of this agreement has full force and effect.